Friday, October 26, 2012

The Adventure Begins

We're excited!!!!  There is an old saying about "building it, and they will come."  I am so thrilled to share my special place in the country with horses and wine and more.  Our stable has been in place for several years, and it is a great joy to see people riding and enjoying their horses on a daily basis, and all of us working together to keep Synergy Stables a great place to be.

Now there is a new chapter in our lives with Territorial Bed & Breakfast & Barn.  I have always loved life in the country, and now I am sharing my country life through our bed and breakfast and through our farm stays.  We have been planning and making preparations and working out the details for some time now.  Our first guests are booked, so we are off and running.

Please explore our website for an in-depth look at our life in the country, what we would like to share with you, and how you can do that.  Keep an eye on our blog as we share our adventures and our progress, tell funny stores, share our pictures, and make it all happen.  Here's a toast to a great future.  Please join me, my family, my friends, my neighbors, and my critters for Horses and Wine and More.

Cheers,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment